You are invited to join us for the Fresno City Council race / District 2 Forum which is being held at the Pinedale Community Center 7170 N. San Pablo Ave.(Spruce & San Pablo). Doors will open at 5 p.m.
- Our meeting will begin promptly at 5:30 p.m. and conclude approximately at 7:30 p.m.
- Residents from Pinedale, the Bluffs neighborhood and others in District 2 have been invited.
- The media may be in attendance.
- Names will be drawn at 5:15 p.m. to determine the initial order of answering questions.
The event will be divided into the following sections:
- Each candidate will be given 1 minute to introduce themselves.
- Each candidate will be given 2 minutes to respond to 4 or 5 prepared questions about issues that are important to our community.
- As time permits, questions will be asked from the floor. Each question will be limited to 30 seconds and each answer will be limited to 1 minute.
- At the conclusion of the forum, each candidate will be given 30 seconds to make their closing comments.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at Lisa@PindaleCA.org
Please join us! We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, July 23rd.
President, Pinedale Community Association